Over 100 years by the Swan River, Perth, Western Austalis
Seniors Social Tennis
Social tennis is a very strong feature of the Applecross Tennis Club. Members are encouraged to "mix in" and play members both within their own grade and across grades.
Weather permitting, seniors social tennis is played all year round on:
- Monday afternoon - From 3pm
- Tuesday morning – Ladies mid-week from 8.30 a.m.
- Wednesday afternoon – From around 4 p.m.
- Friday twilight – From 3.30 p.m
- Saturday afternoon – from 1.30 p.m. (Set captains are rostered on to organise sets)
- Sunday afternoon – From around 2 p.m.
Our Club's tennis season runs from 1st November each year to 31st October, and courts are open for social play all year round.
To encourage fun social tennis, the Club captain and Committee arrange some enjoyable special tennis events, including visits to other Clubs and other social events.